top of page


Check out these neighborhood resources to connect to your local elected officials, read up on hyper-local issues, and learn more about supports for seniors and small businesses.

Requests for city services are generally submitted via a 311 request. You can read about the many ways to submit a request here and en español aquí. You can also read "Services Spotlight" - where I highlight different government services programs - in my email newsletter.

bottom of page